Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 4 weeks ago

Parents: Would you punish your 17 year old son for trying to buy root beer?

It’s illegal to buy any form of beer under the age of 21. Would you punish him for attempting to buy root beer from a grocery store?

Favorite Answer

send him to juvie 

• GB

I would confiscate his fake id. 

Root beer, which is made from the bark of the Saspirilla tree, contains no alcohol and is considered to be a a SODA, not an alcoholic beverage. It's called " root beer" because of its dark brown color, which makes it look like tree roots. Therefore, it's not illegal for minors to buy or consume it.

Root beer has a misleading name and contains no alcohol. It is just sugar and flavoring. It's probably available at his school.

No. He's 17 and would be able to drink beer anyway in many countries. If anything, just talk to him.

Edit: I'm assuming you're serious just in case.

• Quentin
      4 weeks agoReport

Yes, but if he drank a pussy drink like root beer he'd get punished all the same!

Troll fail ... Comment: I stand corrected. He did get 4 (or more) real answers. Cheers !

I'm going to punish you.

Source(s): No safety word.

......................................

• Frank

You are idiot. Alcohol is the issue. Not the word “beer”.

• Brian

Get a life........