a asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 4 weeks ago

Does this explain enlightenment/the awakening ?

In a dream you talk to people as if you were talking to them in real life. In a lucid dream you don’t talk to them because you know they are made up by your brain. (Lucid dream = you are aware you are in a dream). 

So if I think of life as a lucid dream. Meaning everything is happening to me. The perspective I have on life is created only by my mind. It suddenly gets really lonely. Except then I have to realize I (my personality/who I identify as) grew up and was created in this lucid dream which was never real so therefore I don’t exist. 

There is nothing left to think about and you eventually become present?

• Rich

The only way you can explain enlightenment is the moment you are caught up into the light, which is Jesus Christ. Apart from him there is no light, only utter darkness.

Instead of looking for enlightenment somewhere else, just search for him.

Repent of your sins and ask Jesus Christ, the source of all light and all peace, into your very heart.

Receive him today as your Lord and Savior.How to accept Jesus Christ as your personal Savior and Lord?It is the easiest thing in the world. Just close your eyes, focus on him and pray something like this:"Lord Jesus, I repent of all my sins and I ask you to wash me clean. I am sorry for all the bad things I have done and the many times I broke God's Will. Please forgive me and fill me with the gift of the Holy Spirit. I want to belong to God. I want to be adopted into his family as his son/daughter. I want to get to know you. I want a relationship with you. Come into my heart. I give you control over my life. Please lead me through the Holy Spirit and make your Word real to me. Fill my soul with the peace that surpasses understanding and help me change so that I may lead a life that is pleasing to you. I want to go to heaven and I want to be called by the Fathers name. As of today I declare that I belong to you". Amen

• Lujk

number 15 burger king foot lettuce