Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Is the guy in the photo lucky to be the girl in photo BF she is very beautiful he is average?

Update:

He is lucky she fancy him is willing to have sex with him since 2012 they been dating since their  graduation.

Update 2:

He is a jock clenching his fist with pride.

Update 3:

David B they are dating 

Attachment image

41 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

He is extremely lucky she could do better even if her parents like him they think she could do better.

• 4 weeks ago

She ok nothing spectacular 

• 4 weeks ago

I think they have similar attractiveness. She’s pretty but not beautiful 

• 4 weeks ago

its not about how you look its about how you are and how you treat me

• 13th guide
      Lv 5
      2 weeks agoReport

Hi , curious about how you derived your user name, I’ll check back here to see if you answered

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Since you post your pic, the blond bimbo, constantly that makes you look like an attention whore af about let's see ZERO!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Ewwww. She's like a 2 out of 1000. Run,y brother. She's going to bloat up after you pop the question. 

• David
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

She is gorgeous!  She looks like a young Laura Dern.

• no clue what that means

• 1 month ago

They make a beautiful couple

• 1 month ago

He is absolutely gorgeous! What are you honestly talking about? She’s not that incredible...! 

• David
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

She is gorgeous!  She looks like a young Laura Dern.

• 1 month ago

She could do better and he should dress better.  I see him needing to show her how much she means to him by dressing better being classy.  She deserves that.

• 1 month ago

So she is willing to have sex with him? Is that the standard by which you measure things? 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.