Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAir Travel · 8 months ago

Bringing laptop on international flight?

My idiot boyfriend wants to bring his laptop that has pirated movies on it when he comes here but I'm worried about him getting stopped at border control and getting in trouble. Should he bring it or not?

• Dave

Obvious troll is obvious. Reported.

• fleo8 months agoReport

I'm not trolling! Who would find in fun to troll asking questions about the border patrol? I have extreme anxiety and I'm just worried that he'll get sent back. I know absolutely no one who's even been on a plane. I'll just stop asking questions here then but I swear to you I am not trolling.

OK- so you're trolling. I thought the question about the phones was a bit weird. I'm not sure why you think these questions are fun. We've already told you that customs doesn't stop people unless they look or act suspicious. 

• fleo8 months agoReport