I need an answer from some religious people about the afterlife and who we hang out with.?

So im not into religions at all and i know very few things but doesn’t religious people say you are reunited with ur family once ur dead so wouldn‘t that mean that for example my grandma wants to be with her mom and cousin or whatever and my grand grand grand ma wants to be with her mother, kids etc so it would mean that everybody is there and not only ur family since everybody wants to be with someone and we basically come from the same place (Africa). This is probably very confusing but i dont know how to explain my thinking well.

You are not reunited with your family when you're dead, unless all of you believe in Jesus for eternal life.  Since death leads to heaven or hell, the unbeliever goes to hell.  You concern yourself with you.

Nobody can be good enough to avoid hell. The truth is that death leads to immediate heaven or hell, depending only on whether the person believed in Jesus for eternal life, or not.

.

The truth is that Jesus loves you and wants to bless your life freely :) Most of all, Jesus wants you with Him forever, and not in hell. The truth is that every belief except one will lead to eternal torment in the lake of fire for every person. Because nothing pays for our sins except the death and blood of Jesus, the sacrifice of Jesus that is already accomplished by Him . Jesus loves you! The truth is that Jesus is God, and Jesus died on the cross to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead. Nothing else pays for our sins, not works, not deeds, not religions. So the only way to heaven and to avoid hell, is by believing in Jesus for eternal life (John 6:47), without adding any of your own works (Romans 4:5). Believe in Jesus to take you to heaven, and you will be in heaven, no matter what, guaranteed. That easy, thanks to Jesus! Tell Jesus that you thank Him that you will be with Him in heaven when you die, because you believe in Jesus! It is too late to be saved, after death

Jesus told a story of an actual event in the afterlife (Lk 16:19-31).  You should read it.

• Archer

Many promote that their "heaven" is simply a continuation of this life where they lives only to validate the ego and existence of a god. They are selfish enough to believe all who have died are tasked with easing them in their fears of death and are obligated to be in a limbo until they pass but then they too will sit for an eternity until the last of their blood has died before they can move on. For some reason I does not make sense to me but then that is why I am an Atheist.

If you had the answer to that question, you could start your own church.

Again, I do not believe a word of it.