Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentCivic Participation · 4 weeks ago

Do you think Americans just prefer to pay a higher cost for healthcare, compared to other similar countries?

depends on the person, everyone is different

• John

If you serve a hitch in the US military, your 100% healthcare will be free for life.

• jimmy

Americans hate to think their taxes are paying someones healthcare bills. They are greedy.  The healthcare insurance companies have the US public brainwashed. US healthcare is quite good, but the US healthcare system is absolutely terrible.

Of course we don't.

I pay exactly nothing for my wife and I.  My pension pays for every aspect of healthcare costs. 

No, pharmaceutical companies prefer them to. That's part of the reason why America develops a Iot more drugs than other countries. Because private companies actually have the money to do it.

Americans are all rich so that shouldnt be a problem for them