What is the best way to rid the world of Atheists?

79 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Ask an atheist who knows about the manufactured lies in your bible, then you can learn why being a believer is the same as being a fool.

• 3 weeks ago

Make rational thinking, i..e, reasoning on the basis of empirical evidence, a capital crime.

• 4 weeks ago

Show objective, empirical evidence of God and there will be no more atheists.  It is really that simple.

• antonius
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

Just provide the evidence that it exists.

• 4 weeks ago

do you people know that you are endlessly irritating??

Source(s): we arent going ANYWHERE......
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

There is one golden rule that all the major religions preach. Do not do to others what you hate.

Practicing this rule seems to be very difficult.

• 4 weeks ago

Convert them to God.

• antonius
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

hwngirl, have you ever tried to learn why we are atheists? Only suckers believe in superstition.

• Paul
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Help them to discover the truth.

• antonius
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

Truth cannot be found mumbling to yourself.

• Bee V2
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Tell your special magic man in the sky to do something about it.

• 4 weeks ago

No, no! They have a basic human right to disbelieve in any God/gods. They are free to think that if they wish. Just let them get on with their atheism and you get on with living how you feel you should live. Nobody is the be 'got rid of' because God created everyone in His image and likeness - including atheists (though they will throw a hissy-fit at the very idea!) I know 2 atheists who came to faith in God. If He wants them turned around, He will get their attention, as He did those two work-mates of mine.

• Norine4 weeks agoReport

GIRL YOU NEED TO WATCH WHAT YOU PREACH FOR JEREMIAH 23:1 ***IS WRITTEN!***

YOUR ***HANDS*** ARE ***BLOODY!***

• 4 weeks ago

Many have chosen to identify as girls, and they also believe in overpopulationism.  In any case they produce the least amount of offspring.  Time is their enemy.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.