Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 4 weeks ago

I want to get pregnant without my boyfriends approval ?

I’ve been with my boyfriend going on five years. I want children and he says he wants children but he is very nervous about things and never does them because he feels it’s not the right time and he over thinks it too much. He doesn’t want one now. He went out and got a puppy this year thinking that would satisfy me. I mostly take care of it but I wanted a baby, not a dog. I as a female who’s clock is ticking, I am super worried about this. What if I am not able to have kids in the future? I lose out on being a mother because he didn’t feel the time was right?  I’m ready to have one and I want to stop taking my birth control without telling him. I’m at the point where I don’t care if I raise a child by myself. If he doesn’t want the responsibility of let him walk away with no ties, no child support no bothering him at all. I just want to have a baby. Do you think I’m wrong for this? I want to be a mother.

If you're ready for it, I had always wanted to be a teen mom. If you are okay with him leaving most likely, then say you're on the pill when you're not so he doesnt wear protection, then say that you accidentally took the week of the sugar pills that dont do anything instead of the working weeks, or that you took it too late the night before, as it has to be within the same 3 hour period every night. There you go, an ""accidental"" pregnancy. 

Yes, you're wrong about this, and more to the point, you're acting like a selfish, spoiled BRAT yourself. Considering your ATTITUDE, I'm surprised your boyfriend is still around, in fact. If you get pregnant without his permission, you're going to open up a huge can of worms. He'll be within his rights to pressure or even try to FORCE YOU to get an abortion. Simply letting him "walk away" without any obligations is wrong, too. Aside from the fact that the LAW won't allow him to do this (child support is mandatory in most states) there's the issue of HIS FEELINGS, too. Once the baby arrives, his whole attitude towards being a dad might change. He may fall in love with his child, and decide that HE wants to be the one who raises the baby, NOT YOU.

In short, what I am saying is that if you do this, you need to be prepared to deal with some very unpleasant consequences. I wouldn't blame your boyfriend if he told you to GET LOST once you tell him you're pregnant. Even if he doesn't do that, he will likely find a way to punish you for doing this.

Sounds selfish....better to discuss before getting pregnant. Otherwise you will get regret.

• e9601:

You are very selfish. Leave him and marry someone who wants kids. Also, there are sperm banks.

Its called a sperm bank. Skrrt.

Source(s): thanks obama

Next time you have sex poke a hole in the end of the condom

Simple, lie about being on birth control.

• Tri-Harder
      4 weeks agoReport

Which is GREAT advice.  All he needs to do is find this post to prove she lied about it, and use it against her in court for him to get full custody.  So she ends up with no kid.

Give him a deadline to make a decision (perhaps when your apartment lease ends). Tell him that either he makes a commitment to you and to having a family with you or you'll find someone else who shares your family values. It's not fair or morally right to force him into unwanted fatherhood (and possibly supporting a child if you should be unable to do so yourself).

Yes you're wrong and this plan of yours is deceitful. If a person (your guy in this case) isn't ready for the responsibilities of becoming a parent, why would you force it on him? Maybe you're a sociopath.

Whatever your issue is, you're dead wrong

And if you're not satisfied with the guy's life values or personal wishes, then find someone else. Don't stick someone with a responsibility they do not want.

• Linda

Yes. Never have a baby without getting the approval of your partner first. If he does not want kids, find a man who does.