how do i get netflex on my tv, I have an indoor antenna?

Attachment image

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

bxtch lu an old granma and u ugly too fix uz some cookiz yo i aint even hungry doe bro bru hood

• 3 weeks ago

Why troll here and ask questions you already have the answers to? Is your life that boring?

• 3 weeks ago

Netflix is not broadcast. It is available only on the web, and some cable tv companies.

• 4 weeks ago

Go to the store and get dvd player box.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Bloody Hell! 1989 called and wondered why you look the same 30 years later...

Netflix comes via the internet using a broadband connection, not an antenna. Some satellite services also carry it such as Sky but they’re now satellite/broadband hybrids.

So you either need an external receiver connected to broadband and a TV with HDMI input sockets, or you need a “smart” TV. That’s any modern TV which also includes the ability to connect to the internet whether using Wi-Fi or a wired Ethernet connection to your broadband router (“internet box”).

• 4 weeks ago

You have to have internet and a stream box.

• chorle
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

You need internet to buy Netflix and if you don't have a smart TV you need a steaming ready device like a PS3 or Roku, or internet ready BluRay player to use with it. 

• Bill-M
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

You need one of the new Smart TV's  with an Internet Connection.

Netflix is over the Internet not the TV Antenna.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

1. You buy a SmartTV.

2. You get an Internet connection for that SmartTV.

3. You stop posting your picture with every question.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

An antenna will not receive netflix.

You need a device that can connect to netflix and you need Wi-Fi.

Some televisions are WiFi ready and can pick up netflix through the television menu.

Some blu ray players have options for netflix and other streaming services built into the player.

Computers can play netflix and depending on your television, you could connect the computer to the TV and watch that way.

The picture you shared has nothing to do with your question and was not needed.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.