Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 8 months ago

How do I stop cheating?

Before I got married, I never once cheated on anyone. Since getting married, I just can’t stop. I’ve been married 9 months and I’ve cheated 50/60 times. Why is this happening? I don’t want to cheat.

This is scary. Statistically you will eventually end up with an STD or something worse, and unfortunately, you may pass it to your spouse.

You say you "can't" stop cheating, but I think that you can do whatever you want to do. It isn't hard to be loyal.

Perhaps ask your spouse to be in an open relationship so it will no longer be cheating. 

Go to God, say no, find positive things that make you happy. 

sounds like you have personal issues and are unhappy with yourself. fix yourself 

• KTJoe

Awe poor husband here's a easy remedy to stop cheating; get a cool divorce from the old ball and chain. Than sleep around all you like.

Sounds like you weren't ready to get married. Maybe you and your spouse need to discuss a separation so you can get this out of your system (and hopefully come back as a more mature individual ready for commitment).

your partner must be real bad in bed

You cannot.  The reason you are cheating is because your wife doesn't love you, and you know it, realizing you have been tricked.  She was never into you in the first place, and that sucks.  Sideass, baby! - I finally gave in, and have been much happier.

• Rick

You're getting something you need or want with the person you're cheating with.

• Rick

Sara, you're right that it's wrong for him to cheat, whatever the reason.  If the marriage isn't working out, he needs to learn why and try to resolve it.  If that doesn't work, he needs to leave.