how can I stop being a nympho?

Im constantly horny, Im a 31 year old female, and I always need a new cock...and more recently, pussy, to keep me satiated. 

Favorite Answer

Really depends. Maybe you should think about talking to a counselor. I hope you are okay. And I hope you're sleeping with guys who are smart and educated enough to know how to keep their penises in optimal health... aka.. using a penis health creme! Good luck my friend. 

• 1 week ago

What’s your Snapchat lol..

What the heck? KKKK

get some help?......

Put barbed wire around your vergina

Hey, there is absolutely nothing wrong with being a nymphomaniac.  Sex -- at least with a person who knows what he/she is doing -- is a wonderful, fun, amazing, physically challenging, euphoric act.

Prayer & Bible reading.

• latf1 month agoReport

You do not have to chose between the 2. Remembering God is part of life.

I am not a CHrisitain though. I am a Muslim.

Wow,  I have heard about in college and I avoid people that act strange like that.

Yeah, I'm a guy and I'm the same way.  I thought I'd slow down by now but it seems I'm just getting worse.

Sometimes it can be a case of addictive behaviour and your brain just enjoys the dopamine rush. 

Do you show signs of addictive behaviour - making quick decisions, shopping sprees, alcohol or drug addictions etc? 

As long as you are not hurting anyone and you are staying safe yourself, then there's nothing actually wrong with how you're feeling.

You may also just have higher levels of testosterone for a female... it can happen & there's nothing wrong with it. 

• Anyway, its whatever, I dont see anything wrong with her sex addiction and I really dont see anything wrong with yours. 

Anything that feels good can get addictive.  The problem is that the cravings constantly increase while your level of satisfaction simultaneously decreases.

You give yourself away until there is barely enough humanity in you left to form a corpse. 

"What's the difference between you and a prostitute?" 

"Why do you paint your eyes when your lovers despise you?" 

"Why degrade yourself by worshipping a created thing rather than the Creator of all things?" 

As a former sex addict, I can't wag a boney finger at anyone. I KNOW how the need/want of sex keeps you looking for a clean attractive source.... keeps you thinking of ways to get it.... keeps making you dress and act a certain way to attract it. 

God forbid you attract an ugly person by your behaviour. That would repulse you. 

But all this running around to get some.... where has it led you? You have worn yourself out trying to get and keep your lovers until there is barely enough humanity left in you left to form a corpse. 

Yet, our Heavenly Father loves you anyway. 

He is even jealous for your love. 

He wants to rescue you like a knight in shining armor... and take you to His palace.... wash you and forgive you and make you His own. 

Never bringing to mind the things of the past. 

He will forgive you... if you only admit to what you've done and give your heart to Him to heal. 

Second chances are Jesus' first favorite kind of chance and His love is better than life itself. 

Yes... God loves you just the way you are.... 

But He loves you too much to leave you that way.