Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 1 month ago

Dream I was driving into water then got stuck?

It was getting dark, I could not see what was in the water. I was in the woods trying to make it back to camp. I tried to see how deep it was, but feared snakes or gators or sharks. My headlights worked as the water was only knee high. Then I used my moment tum to get the car to glide to a hill stop. I climbed out and jumped on the hill. To return later for my verhicle.

The cabin light was dim but worked.

Then some one came to help, but I felt I could manage on my own now, but was relieved for help 

If you have a dream in which you are driving into water headfirst it probably means that you are not as in control of yourself as you thought, you are letting your emotions get the best of you and overtake you despite boasting about having so much control over them.

The darkness means the unknown and unfamiliarity. 

I agree with "Good Man" as this dream shows you losing control and running into danger.  But you find a way out, and as you said, you can manage now. 

To dream that you are lost in the woods indicates that you are starting a new phase in your life. You are expressing some anxiety about leaving behind what is familiar to you.