Is Michael Bloomberg about to shake up the Democratic primary race, or will he barely make a ripple?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 days ago

I do like the fact that he could in financial terms eat and sh!t Trump before breakfast and not even bat an eyelid! It would certainly knock all the shine off Trumps “I’m so rich” BS!

He is a progressive on social issues, a staunch environmentalist, but also a fiscal conservative that turned New York’s 6 billion deficit into a 3 billion surplus, but adds that in order to do that it does not mean you should slash programs that help the poor or that improve their health!

To me this is a guy that in business terms is the real deal, not some lying braggart awash with multiple bankruptcies with a record of defaulting on loans and numerous failed cheap scams, that is too afraid or embarrassed to show his tax returns like Trump is!

So let’s see....never say never! Despite his massive wealth, this is at least seems to be a guy that is genuinely interested in doing things for the greater good, and not just for people like himself!!!

• 5 days ago

Bernie 2020...... and beyond!

• Blonde
    Lv 7
    5 days ago

The first Jewish President. I like it. He’s not my cup of tea, but he would be 1000x better than Biden or Warren.

• 5 days ago

It will not even be a ripple.  More like a very small drip.

Former SSgt.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 days ago

Ripple ripple drip drip drip

• humpty
    Lv 7
    5 days ago

Just what we need, another old white guy. if I wanted one of those I would run myself.

• Anonymous
    5 days ago

Barely a ripple.  The country is fed up with billionaires running our lives, thanks.   The main thing Bloomberg wants is to make very sure Trump doesn't win in 2020.  Trump and Bloomberg HATE each other.

• Impeach&Remove
      Lv 7
      5 days agoReport

He won’t be in charge much longer, and that’s part of the reason why. 

• Anonymous
    5 days ago

I don't know, but If he truly believes Trump is that bad I hope he makes the appropriate financial contributions to defeating Trump even if he isn't the one nominated.

• He sucks like Tom Steyer.  They're going nowhere.

• mokrie
    Lv 7
    5 days ago

He'll stomp on the other candidates just because he has the billions to out do any ads they may run. He's got enough bucks to take over every channel with is ads and fly all over the country with no worry about donations for his campaign.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.