What are some animal-humanoids other than a werewolf and vampire???

Just curious 

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Prince
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

Well, Cat People are neither werewolf nor vampire. 

• CD
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

How about the Yeti?

• 1 month ago

Bigfoot, centaurs, Satyrs (goat men), and Minotaurs are some. 

• 1 month ago

Well let's see...

There's the Minotaur, which is a half-man half-bull.  Then we got the classic mermaid, the Centaur (half man half elk or something), that ugly broad from Greek mythology with the snakes for hair (can't remember her name), the classic man-bear-pig from South Park, and Spock from Star Trek.  He's half human and half something else, not sure because I'm not a trekkie.  (I've actually had sex)

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

The wendigo is a mythological man-eating creature or evil spirit from the folklore of the Native American Algonquian tribes based in the northern forests of Nova Scotia, the East Coast of Canada, and Great Lakes Region of Canada. The wendigo is described as a monster with some characteristics of a human or as a spirit who has possessed a human being and made them become monstrous.

• 1 month ago

The Mothman is kind of a humanoid moth. 

• Mike W
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

There's always the Navajo legends about skinwalkers.  They are believed to be able to walk around as different kinds of animals. 

• Pontus
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

centaur (horse-human); mermaid (fish-human). satyr (goat-human), harpy (bird-human)

Source(s): Greek mythology
  • 1 month ago

Bigfoot maybe? There are shapeshifters in many different cultures' folklore. Also the jinn, who are genies from different cultures as well. There actually are a lot but those are the only ones I can think of off the top of my head.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.