Weird question?

I rub my nose really hard a lot due to allergies and sometimes itch the inside and my grandma says that it could stretch out my nose and make it bigger?? Is that true. 

Has anyone ever even stretched their nose out by accident or is this just an old wives tale 

Yes. Grandmas are the wisest humans on earth. They have probably witness it happen before so they are warning you.

I seriously doubt it’s going to make it bigger to the point where it’s noticeable, but just stop scratching your nose so ******* hard if you’re worried lol. You can still make your itches go away w/out damaging your nose. 

And btw not tryna be grammar police or anything but just for your own sake you don’t “itch” your nose. You scratch it. An “itch” is the sensation you feel, not a verb. You scratch an itch. 

do you even know how basic physics work??? of course frequent movement is going to distort it.