What is the best procedure to follow to get a succubus to visit?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Namito
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Do some research on which entity you wish to cultivate a relationship with.  Learn twice as much as you think you need to learn before you summon. As a person who has studied demonology, I know how to ground, how to cast a circle and worked with the Marquis of Hell--that which governs forty infernal legions. I strongly suggest you thoroughly know what you are doing before you proceed.  

Succubus' are demons that have sex with people while they sleep and steal their sexual fluids.  I, personally, wouldn't go there but do as thou wilt.

• David
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Offer it lifelong welfare, voter registration and complete freedom to commit any crime without prosecution.

• 4 weeks ago

If this is a serious question, please don't even consider it

a succubus is a demon

a demon is evil

a demon will do anything in its power to wreak havoc

please just don't summon a demon that doesn't ever end well

• 1 month ago

Just buy one a drink or two at any local bar.  Succubusses love it when guys buy them drinks and make small talk.

If you've found a real succubus, you'll know soon enough.  It's just like in the storybooks.  She hypnotizes you with her beauty, quickly comes home and has incredible room-trashing sex with you several times, and generally makes you feel like the most desirable man in the whole world.  Then she takes ownership of your very soul and drags you into her spiralling hell for all eternity.  You'll be lucky if you even survive, let alone escape intact.

Source(s): Like many guys, I've dated more than a few Succubusses in the past.
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Oh, super easy.  Just text my sister-in-law an invite to dinner.  She never turns one down a free meal.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You first need a familiar, such as a cat or large bird of prey. 

• 1 month ago

Go to an Ariana Grande concert.

• Mr. P
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Put a sign on your door -

"Succubus wanted. Apply within"

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.