:) asked in PetsDogs · 12 months ago

Should i train her?

My dog is pretty calm until me and my mom put on our walking clothes. When she realizes she’s getting a walk she runs and hops until she’s out of breath and does those little tippy tap things dogs do(kinda hopping from one side to the other?) should i train her to be calmer or let her be excited since(in my opinion) she doesn’t get walked as much as a dog should. 

Update:

My mom only lets me walk her every month or so, sometimes longer since she forgets a lot

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Maxi
    Lv 7
    12 months ago
    Favourite answer

Train her? Your dog needs walked daily

• Jojo
    Lv 7
    12 months ago

That`s dreadful that your dog only gets walked so little.

No wonder the poor thing gets over excited about it all.

Dogs should be exercised EVERY day.

I suggest you REMIND your forgetful mother that the dog NEEDS walking more.

• 12 months ago

Let her enjoy as she likes. Many dogs start jumping with excitements when they know they are going out ...lolz 

• 12 months ago

Let her be excited. Nothing wrong with what she is doing. Typical of most all dogs.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 12 months ago

I was clueless as to what I was getting myself into. .... I didn't consider my Dachshund Chester 90% potty trained until he ... Find out what to do when your old dog starts peeing in the house here. ... Then she proceeded to run around and show everyone how cute he ...... I am a well seasoned dachsie mom.

• 12 months ago

Let her be a dog. My dog does a dance when he knows he is going to be walked.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.