Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 1 month ago

I have often had a dream that I was reincarnated into the wrong body and that I should have been a female Instead of a male?

You don't want to mess with reincarnation better wait until next time.

Seek mental help! You must be a liberal who thinks genders are neutral.

Lay off the soy!

• You might identify strongly with some one female in your life.

So you believe in reincarnation?  Do you think the Higher Power got it wrong?  Maybe you were supposed to learn something new in this Life experience.  Think about that for awhile, and see if you can find some comfort in knowing you will be gaining from this Life experience and carrying it forward into the next Life.  

Do you go through pre-PMS every month?

• Topaz

U like the way females are in society so u think being a woman they can do what guys can't. But u can think like us and be totally a male. Reach inside yourself to show more compassion love more and u will be a happy guy. Who attracts the right woman

Unless u alrighty got her.

Maybe you should talk to a therapist about whether you want to transition to another gender. Fortunately these days people don't have to suppress that. Or maybe your dream is about something else. I can't possibly tell you. A therapist might be able to.