:) asked in Society & CultureHolidaysHalloween · 12 months ago

How was your Halloween?

Not a serious question but i just hope you all had a great Halloween 

Pretty good, went out and saw some kids throw fireworks into a shop. Then Came home and watched House of 1000 corpses, Devil's Rejects and 3 from hell, didn't get to bed until 5am, also my sister had her Nephew in laws up and they came round trick or treating.

It was dark and hard. 25 years ago yesterday most of my whole family died on American Eagle flight 4184. My son Michael and I had taken a different flight. We were all that were left. My wife two daughters another son of perished in the crash as well as my in-laws and my parents and my brother and my brother son and his fiancé. Do you have to go out to second cousin once removed define relative still living of mine beside my son.

My son and I drove to Rosslyn to the crash site this year for the first time in five years. Will go back for the 30th and another five years we’re driving home today. We live in Virginia.

Actually it was really good, not one little brat this year. I moved to a quiet location which only has around one thousand residents, (as a result all the badly behaved kids are held accountable for stuff they do). It's that whole kinda village mentality. Anyway, they don't target houses which don t have decorations, so I didnt need to turn all the lights off and hide in my home this year -  like some kind of cowering squirrel. That's the way it should be imo, unfortunately a lot of people (and parents) do not know how to moderate or control themselves and kids during any festivities. I think halloween is stupid, It is a daft pagan tradition, another exuse for corps to flood shops with tat and unhealthy food. I understand I sound like a grandma but those are simply my negative views, thanks for reading and find another celebration to justify living your life, cheers

my girlfriend was my Halloween

and your

• Fuhr

We did not get enough trick-or-treaters.  Wayyy too much candy left over.  Want it?

It was raining. Turnout was light. A minimum of annoying black children this year. (yes it is a cultural problem we have)...lots of candy left over. Want some?

Good...................