What does blood in stool look like if it is cancer?

I am a 20 year old male amd I have been experiencing acid reflux for about 8 months now. Not continuosly but I had it about 3 times with 3 or 2 months gap between every onset. When it was present it lasted for 4-8 days every time and went away. Previously I had been anxious about it being cancer (I am kinda hypochondriac) even though I had no other symptom beside mild pain. But as the pain went away I forgot about it and was happy with my life untill today I found a tiny amount of blood on my stool. It was not bright and it was mixed with some stool fluid. But it was certainly red and I am pretty sure its blood because i gave it a close inspection. I want to know can this type of small amount of blood mixed with sticky fluid be caused by stomach cancer? I still depend on my parents for now and I dont wanna trouble them by asking to go see a doctor because they would probably ask why. Please advice.

stomach cancer no, that is black tarry smelly stools, and rare besides. And really how close are you getting to your stool? Bright red blood is from the anus or rectum--very low down and can be due to many things. For now I think you can wait and see.

• LAN

Since you are a point gaming idiot that keeps posting this, I can say with certainty that you don't have cancer.  You are just another in a very long line of attention whores.

Go see a doctor. No one can tell from your symptoms alone whether you have cancer or some other disorder or a simple case of hemorrhoids. You need to be evaluated and tested by a medical professional, preferably one who knows your medical history. Stop acting like a baby, tell your parents and get this sorted so that you don't walk around in fear all day.

Like coffee grounds.