Is it okay for non LGBT people to wear a rainbow shirt? Just cause they think it looks cool?

The reason I ask is because I like the rainbow but I'm not gay and I'm not doing it for gay rights. I just like how it looks. Would LGBT people take offence to that? Am I like, appropriating their flag?

of course. nothing wrong with dressing colorful. wear what makes you happy :)

• reme_1

Sure but be prepared for people to think you are gay. You will need to have a thick skin as ignorant people will make negative comments and LGBT people will come on to you.

Nobody has to explain their shirt to anyone even if anyone cares to ask

yeah that's fine

Source(s): am bi

It's OK with me. But there may be consequences. Beware of bigots.

Sure go and wear it.

Mind you while I don't own the design, it was made to be displayed.

Go for it. We don't own the rainbow.

Go created the rainbow. Homosexuals shouldn't be allowed to wear it as they have no regard for God's laws on earth.

• Cogito

Of course.

I often wear rainbow colours.

Be cheerful!

Sure it is! I don't think anyone outside of Texas has ever even considered making it illegal!