Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 3 weeks ago

If in 2050 there is a vaccine that is proven to cure atheism, and the world pushes to ensure all atheists take it. How would atheists react?

If atheists think it's hateful, why are they ok with pushing vaccines on the world today against people's wishes?

German Shepherd ^

barty: faith in God is here to stay.

Doc: it was identified that atheism was the virus and it was known as the atheist disease. When richard dawkind donated his body to science upon his death, Christian scientists isolated the virus and tested on atheist test subjects, where 100% of them then believed in God for the rest of their lifves. The vaccine was named after dawkinds - RD777.

• geezer

How would I choose which God to believe in ?

I would be skeptical of the nonsensical claim that there was such a vaccine. Nonbeliefs aren't diseases.

• Matt

There whould never be such a thing. Interesting dystopian future idea though.

• Paul

Ignorance of a subject can only be cured by information.

• poldi2

They would fight back - atheism is not a disease. Its a lack of belief in any gods, primarily because there is no proof any gods exist.

The diseases that need curing are bigotry, ignorance, and delusion.

• This system of things will not exist by 2050.

• Doc

As most vaccine is created from the virus itself, that would mean god is actually a disease.

• Everard
      3 weeks agoReport

I'd be against taking any sort of drug to alter my brain wiring.
      Forcing us to take a drug is the only way y'all could win, and it show that you're all cheats and LIARS and you know gods are figments of the imagination.
      ~

• barty

How would Christians react if there were a vaccine proven to cure Christianity?

No "That's different! Christianity isn't something that needs to be cured!!!!!!!!!!" Same rules.

• Right now I react by nominating you for a very prestigious award.

Good luck. You have a great chance of winning.

If you want to equate not believing in gods with the fatal diseases that have been virtually eradicated by vaccines, then you are even more delusional than most Christians and you truly deserve the award. You should d be very confident.

• Everard
      3 weeks agoReport

I don't think it's FlourVag.

It's a different rhythm, and there's no "dear".
      ~

Who would push for them to have it? I wouldn't. Seriously why do you people care so much about what others believe. Get on with your life and beliefs that youre apparently soooo content with.

• Vaccines are safe. They immunize us against these diseases and provide Herd immunity, by which the vaccinated majority prevent as a passive barrier these diseases from reaching the very young, the sick, the elderly, and the immunocompromised.