What would it take to immigrate to Japan ?

...or India or Italy? These are ranked as the most 

spiritual-nations on Earth. So, would it be possible 

to enter them and become a wandering-monk?!?

Are there programs that support this lifestyle there? 

Thank You.  

5 Answers

  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

    That's a little bizarre as Italy, despite hosting the Vatican City, rates as one of the most secular nations. But all three of those countries have immigration authorities that can tell you the standards for qualifying to live there. In most cases you'd need an employer sponsored work visa though and I'm not sure anyone would hire you to be a wandering monk.

  • 2 months ago

    No; there is no visa enabling you to move to these countries and become a 'wandering monk'

  • 2 months ago

    Contact the embassies or consulates of those countries and ask.

  • 2 months ago

    I have no intentions on immigrating to Japan.

    For the most part, I would be detained.

  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

    I do not know, but if you ever do accomplish this, please delete your Yahoo! Answers account, so that we never have to hear this question or any of its infinite variants again.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.