How do you adjust a young woman when you feel as if they are young to you because of some year when you were old and they were young?

Adjust to a young woman

• Candi

Just go for someone that doesn't make a panic out of age. Seriously if you have to mourn someone's age they are not for you. A mature person does not get your hopes up regardless of age. They are more in tune with life and don't have time to be couch potatoes. I used to be with someone who never went out and seriously was sort of like a dead vegetable only he used to love to play casino and hardly did overtime at his job to compensate for his loses (or at least that's what I thought when he claimed he was hanging out with his buddies instead) Turned out he was a whimp who could never really man up to keep his woman and always turned to video games to escape his mediocre life. It was just pathetic.

L........................

You don't adjust anyone, Skippy.

Adjust? You don't adjust a human being..yahoo is reeeeeally boring me