Lv 5
    3 weeks ago
    Best answer

Not this season at least. My prediction for relegation is :-

Watford,Brighton+Newcastle

• F
      Lv 6
      3 weeks agoReport

Brighton have had some good results .Southampton are woeful. Watford defo, then either Norwich or Newcastle.

• David
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

About as likely as Unai Emery running out of brylcreem.

• Betty
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Not just yet,but they won't be far away if they don't replace that useless manager they've got.

• 4 weeks ago

no their fate is to never ever get relegated ever , they are the one club out of all the clubs in the prem including us and united, who I can put my life on it and say they will NEVER get relegated from the prem.

reason being, they're also never going to win it again so its Gods way of having a big laugh up there, to see them condemned to life long agony of not being able to escape the prem or win it. : ))

Even if they were the only team left in the Premier League.... nah i'll save THAT for the next question ( it will not be a question though will it ? its going to be more of a joke ! ^_^ )

lol

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

No top four is still on for Arsenal.

• August
      Lv 5
      3 weeks agoReport

exhausted Aces,most teams play 36 games a season. "When i was a lad" i would want to play 36 games a week !

• 4 weeks ago

Its very unlikely richard there are far much more likelier teams to be relegated....

• So who's next up for the relegation game? eheh

YNWA

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.