Do flat Earthers talk about the four corners of the Earth or the circle of the Earth? Do they talk about seeing the other side of Earth?

Or, do they come out and say, "Earth is flat"?

• ?

IVE NEVER known even one flat earther in my whole life....SO FORGET IT...WE ALL HAVE GLOBES..

I'm still waiting for a measurement from them... how far is the east from the west?

NO WAY MAN NOT EVEN

They can says that's what the bible teaches. That's what God says.

I prefer that.

They can say that's our experience, what all our senses tell us.

They can say that Sigurdson and Michelson and Morley proved the earth was not moving at all, and there was ether.

Since they hoped to prove it WAS moving, and proved it was stationary, that should have debunked the globe.

They could say that God is exact, orderly where there's up and down which is impossible on the globe.

They could say they've not found curvature.

There's atmosphere that lowers distance but in Kansas, and near Chicago, people can see for over 60 miles.

Why not 4000? Ask physicists for that.

They could measure cable and railroad track to see if curvature is included(it's not), therefore flat, not a globe.

But people are SET, not searching, complacent. So TD these facts, to avoid learning.

• ?

I have never met a Flat Earther, but I would assume because of their low IQ they don't talk about much.

I can't really say as I don't pay any attention to "Flat Earthers".

• ?

They're idiots.

Earth-Chan isn't flat!

• ?

You never hear them worrying about digging their way to china when they dig a deep hole

Neither. They use the term figuratively.