Which Democratic candidate for US President in 2020 elections is Hillary Clinton supporting ?

and if she hasn't said yet who do you think she is most likely to support ?

Has she given any indications ?

I guess I am asking whose views are closest to hers ?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Hillary ONLY SUPPORTS HILLARY...

• Phil3 weeks agoReport

well that's a good thing for the Democratic front runners.

• Daisy
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

She will support whomever survives the primaries and is crowned by the Dems at their convention next year. The idea is to select a candidate who has real chance of beating Trump (if he isn't removed from office or resigns before then). She probably feels she should be in the Oval Office and running for re-election, but that's not the case. She's moved on, Trump hasn't. He's still complaining about her and Obama.

• 4 weeks ago

probably Joe Biden.

• 4 weeks ago

PROBABLY HERSELF

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

I would imagine it would be Biden, since she was Sec. of State under his vice presidency.

Going with someone else, would be a huge slap in the face.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

One supposes it would be Sanders since in 2016 she lifted his entire platform to use as her own.

• 4 weeks ago

Biden is the closest to her that is out there right now. Coming out in support of Biden though, would be the kiss of death. Hillary is poison.

• She's secretly voting for Trump.

• Kevin
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

Whoever it is, I'm sure there's money involved.

• Phil4 weeks agoReport

Then again support from Hillary may be seen as the kiss of death , ie a real disadvantage.

• Kaz
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

The only candidate Hillary supports is HERSELF, even if she's not in the race.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.