Which Democratic candidate for US President in 2020 elections is Hillary Clinton supporting ?

and if she hasn't said yet who do you think she is most likely to support ?

Has she given any indications ?

I guess I am asking whose views are closest to hers ?

Hillary ONLY SUPPORTS HILLARY...

• Phil3 weeks agoReport

well that's a good thing for the Democratic front runners.

• Daisy

She will support whomever survives the primaries and is crowned by the Dems at their convention next year. The idea is to select a candidate who has real chance of beating Trump (if he isn't removed from office or resigns before then). She probably feels she should be in the Oval Office and running for re-election, but that's not the case. She's moved on, Trump hasn't. He's still complaining about her and Obama.

probably Joe Biden.

PROBABLY HERSELF

I would imagine it would be Biden, since she was Sec. of State under his vice presidency.

Going with someone else, would be a huge slap in the face.

One supposes it would be Sanders since in 2016 she lifted his entire platform to use as her own.

Biden is the closest to her that is out there right now. Coming out in support of Biden though, would be the kiss of death. Hillary is poison.

• She's secretly voting for Trump.

• Kevin

Whoever it is, I'm sure there's money involved.

• Phil4 weeks agoReport

Then again support from Hillary may be seen as the kiss of death , ie a real disadvantage.

• Kaz

The only candidate Hillary supports is HERSELF, even if she's not in the race.