One time I was on the bus and a young person was smelling musty. Passengers told him how musty he was but he gave the finger. Was he rude?

Of course he was rude, no doubt about that. He's also someone that doesn't care what other people think.

no the passengers were

• Stan

The finger was rude. The passengers did the right thing in my opinion. Who wants to sit next to a stinky person? You didn't say anything then?

It was rude of him to react that way. It was also rude of the passengers to call him out like that.

The boy should know better. When a person goes out in public, you take a shower or bath.

Nope its rude to say that infront of everyobody to embrrassed him in public

i find that people hate being told they smell....idc.......take a shower youre killing the flowers! yes he was but who cares...truth hurts

No it was not rude, I've been around homeless people smell worse than what the young man could have smelled like, we just go silent and bear through it.

No. It's rude to point out other people's body odor, even if they stink.