Christians, why do atheists never get it? Are they stupid?

If we find something very good, (Christianity)we see it's right, we're going to do it.

People are being killed all the time for it.

Just leave it be.

If I see some religion is working for others,

I may suggest but being gentle, kind is humane.

I don't think atheists are humane.

Your ideas?

• 6 days ago

theyre human too, they just dont believe in christianity

Some and possibly many atheists do get it, especially if they are an ex-christian themselves. The reality is that most christians are the ones who don't fully get it. The truth is that some Christians I personally know wish the NT was not based off the OT because it's not so good. Christians turn a blind eye to the bad parts of Christianity to get high on the good parts. Christianity only gets darker the more you learn about it and it's history, if it were not for decent people ignoring this, Christianity would look far worse, where if you look at the history of early Christianity, is was far closer to this menacing religion where most outside sources that mention Christans and the Jesus they believed in, did so in a very negative light.

"If we find something very good, (Christianity)we see it's right, we're going to do it.

People are being killed all the time for it. "

Yes, and quite often Christians have been killed by other Christians for being the wrong type of Christian. I agree that people are entitled to their beliefs, but Christians are not the only people who are killed for their beliefs. Atheists are too, in some parts of the world.

You really need to stop thinking about atheists, and people in other groups for that matter, as if they were a single entity who all act the same. Statements like, "I don't think atheists are humane", are gross generalisations.

No not stupid necessarily, but they are being misled by Satan.

A good con-man can mislead anyone. It's only those who have on the full armour of God, that can't succumb to his wiles.

Yes they are humane. We should not judge them based on their belifs because its their choice. Not everyone follows the same ideology

just you kid....................

It's quite interesting that you're making a bold assumption of all atheists who you believe are making the same about people who are religious. History repeats itself in different ways, people have moved from hating atheist to hating people who are religious. Trust me that many of us simply do not care, we just want you to be happy doing your own thing. If you like god then you do, I have no right to speak about your life choices. Now the people who actually go online and speak about their hatred for religion are the majority of losers who try to control others... Just continue with your kindness and realise that not all of us are trying to destroy your faith.

I follow the facts and the facts show all gods are myths.

• geezer

Maybe it's a case of ''I look at 'religion' and see people killing each other'' !

I get it a lot. You wish you'd get as much as I do.