Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

What kind of sleeping pills should a 20 year old girl buy?

Nothing expensive I’m broke 

I would go to Walmart for this

Is it weird if I ask a doctor for which one is the best?  It’s over the counter and o find it weird to go in and ask for it 

Ask the pharmacist at Walmart

Just say your having trouble sleeping. Is there anything they can suggest. I have sleeping tea. I heard that you have to be careful with sleeping pills as they can be addictive but I guess you have to be careful with any medication.

• Alan H

None at all, without medical advice

• amy

melatonin. If that doesnt work you need a script of something stronger. They use it for people on prescribed amphetamines.

• You should try Melatonin to restart your sleep cycle first. Take it about 30 min before you go to sleep, but make sure to go to sleep at a normal time (8-11pm) because it will make you groggy the next day if you take it too late. Also, only take melatonin once in a while or you will become dependent on it. If this doesn't work, I would consult a doctor just to see what kind of medication is right for you. Don't let them prescribe a ton of sedatives though. You probably only need something mild to take off the anxiety before you sleep.