Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 months ago

Why does my BF threaten that I won't find another man? Why do men do this so girlfriends will stay?

Because guys like that are controlling and abusive( verbally, mentally, physically) Once you give into them it is down hill for you. They will make you feel like you are worth less. Being that you've seen it now, I'd say you have two options believe he is right and go down that abusive road or run like heck and never look back. I'd say you are a strong lady so prove him wrong. Please.

Your BF is so insecure and I'm sure you could find another man no problem if you wanted to my friend.

• Dv8s

He's insecure about something, or up to no good, and he says this to convince himself that you could just go get someone else, because he's not good enough for you.

The bigger question is why do you continue to be with someone to belittles you like that?

• CAB

Because he knows he's the one who will end up alone.

Dump him.

Just so you can and do stay.

• Petter

Beacuse your boyfriend is afraid and insecure. He thinks he can scare you to stay.