How do I put magic smoke back into a computer?

So my computer let out that magic smoke stuff that is required for it to work- and now it doesn't. I think it is because I tried to bypass the adapter for my laptop as I felt like just removing that part and attaching metal from the wall socket would charge it faster. 120V is better than 9V right? Anyways, right when I plugged it in, some of that smoke stuff left my computer and now it won't turn on. I read that as long as the black smoke is trapped inside the computer - that it will work, but once the smoke leaves it cannot work. How do I by the magic smoke powder and how do I properly apply it?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

You will need a magic smoke dispenser from me but they are not cheap

• P
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

First you need to get it really clean. Next time you take a bath take it in with you and give it a good soak and a scrub. Then take it to the magic computer shop and ask them for a refill

• CAB
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Remove the CPU and give it six minutes on high in your microwave oven.

• 4 weeks ago

mail me 49.95 ill send you the magic beans which will grow a beanstalk that will take you to the magic kingdom

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Matt85
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

You need to take out the CPU and dance round it 3 times.

• Matt85
      Lv 5
      4 weeks agoReport

Yo Nini. I'm cool, how are you? Someone was asking after you last night, can't remember who it was, sorry.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

fk it very hard in the computer

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Try putting your computer in water and see if that black magic smoke comes out again 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.