How do I put magic smoke back into a computer?

So my computer let out that magic smoke stuff that is required for it to work- and now it doesn't. I think it is because I tried to bypass the adapter for my laptop as I felt like just removing that part and attaching metal from the wall socket would charge it faster. 120V is better than 9V right? Anyways, right when I plugged it in, some of that smoke stuff left my computer and now it won't turn on. I read that as long as the black smoke is trapped inside the computer - that it will work, but once the smoke leaves it cannot work. How do I by the magic smoke powder and how do I properly apply it?

You will need a magic smoke dispenser from me but they are not cheap

• P

First you need to get it really clean. Next time you take a bath take it in with you and give it a good soak and a scrub. Then take it to the magic computer shop and ask them for a refill

• CAB

Remove the CPU and give it six minutes on high in your microwave oven.

mail me 49.95 ill send you the magic beans which will grow a beanstalk that will take you to the magic kingdom

• Matt85

You need to take out the CPU and dance round it 3 times.

• Matt85
      4 weeks agoReport

Yo Nini. I'm cool, how are you? Someone was asking after you last night, can't remember who it was, sorry.

fk it very hard in the computer

Try putting your computer in water and see if that black magic smoke comes out again