Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 4 weeks ago

Stray dogs are evil?? What do you think?

Stray dogs have no feelings, affection and driven by their impulses. They bite humans and cause Rabies. They are a menace, always fight and don't show love towards humans.

I live in India. That's why, I have noticed them well.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago
    Best answer

Nah italy has loose dogs not all or not many have rabies.

• 4 weeks ago

I am so sorry your people do not have control of the dogs. The Government should step in & put a stop to it all. Animal Control is part of of Government.

• 4 weeks ago

All dogs are driven by instincts and have few feelings. They don't love, they can't love. They don't have the capacity for it.

All dogs will bite, pitt bulls and pitt mutts most commonly.

You live some where that has a lot of Feral dogs. Not just trays but feral. No one can train a feral to be safe, no one can tame a feral and no one can trust it.

Its really best they have trained sharp shooters shoot the dogs in a humane manner

• 4 weeks ago

Strays dogs, especially in packs, live to survive. Where you live, they may be rabid but rather than look on these poor creatures as 'evil', why not think about setting up a scheme to get your stray packs off the streets.

Stray dogs DO HAVE FEELINGS. You are quite wrong with that idea.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Sounds like you've been bit by a rabid dog.

• 4 weeks ago

We do not have such problems here in the US.

Rabies vaccines are required for pets by law.. Since most people follow the law, the odds of a dog having rabies is greatly reduced.

In many areas, we also set out baited oral vaccines for wildlife to also innoculate them for rabies.

Spay and neuter is also a common practice, which helps reduce the number of unwanted pets.

Stray dogs are typically picked up by the dog warden/animal control. In rural areas where there is no jurisdicrion, farmers ussually will shoot any stray dogs that are a nuisance.

The issue isnt stray dogs themselves, but rather more of how your community controls the issue.

• 4 weeks ago

Stray dogs have no feelings, affection and driven by their impulses. They bite humans and cause Rabies. They are a menace, always fight and don't show love towards humans. I live in India. That's why, I have noticed them well.

Dogs

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.