Fellow Atheists: have you guys ever been to Arturo's Pizzashop in the Bronx when touring New York City?

Nah. I'm locked into Trattoria L'incontro in Astoria at this point in time.

I used to frequent the Arturo's in East Village when I'd hit the city for jazz and went to East Village for a little jazz spot on Avenue B. Best tomato pie in the city. I liked the coal fired bake. I usually got pepperoni and anchovies. Other place give you 6-7 anchovies. Arturo's loads it up.

• ReynаIdо Weeks
      3 weeks agoReport

Pretty sure Trattoria L'incontro, Arturo's East Village, Pat's, and Gino's are on the internet. Not sure about Bernardo's. That's a ma and pa hole in the wall.

Mmmmmmmmm NY pizza. No, sadly.

• No .............

• Davros

I'm afraid I've never been to New York. It's high on the to-go list though. I'm sort of waiting for the political situation in the US to change before I make another visit there.

If Arturo's Pizzashop comes recommended I may keep it in mind!

• Davros
      3 weeks agoReport

That'd be more likely. As a clueless tourist I won't be drifting much off the beaten track.

Weeks liked Arturo's because of the anchovies. He likes the smell of fish.

I'm a Filippino Jew who's never without his pith helmet. I don't like pizza.

I have no intention of ever touring New York City or even visiting the USA. There are plenty of places that are higher on my visiting list.

• I know what you mean. There are far more cities in the world with more culture, better restaurants, and more diversity than New York City.

• Buddy

You couldn't pay me enough to go anywhere near New York City. I wouldn't mind trying the pizza though. Let me know when they install a transporter booth.

• ReynаIdо Weeks
      3 weeks agoReport

Know what you mean. It's a good place to visit, though, but I wouldn't want to live there.

Got a friend in Brentwood. Has a $7,500,000 house. Visit at about once a year. I used to like Compton but there're too many Mexicans there now.