Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 8 months ago

Fellow Atheists: have you guys ever been to Arturo's Pizzashop in the Bronx when touring New York City?

Nah. I'm locked into Trattoria L'incontro in Astoria at this point in time.

I used to frequent the Arturo's in East Village when I'd hit the city for jazz and went to East Village for a little jazz spot on Avenue B. Best tomato pie in the city. I liked the coal fired bake. I usually got pepperoni and anchovies. Other place give you 6-7 anchovies. Arturo's loads it up.

• Lv 4

Pretty sure Trattoria L'incontro, Arturo's East Village, Pat's, and Gino's are on the internet. Not sure about Bernardo's. That's a ma and pa hole in the wall.

Mmmmmmmmm NY pizza. No, sadly.

No .............

• Davros

I'm afraid I've never been to New York. It's high on the to-go list though. I'm sort of waiting for the political situation in the US to change before I make another visit there.

If Arturo's Pizzashop comes recommended I may keep it in mind!

• Davros

That'd be more likely. As a clueless tourist I won't be drifting much off the beaten track.

Weeks liked Arturo's because of the anchovies. He likes the smell of fish.

• Lv 4

Eat shít.

I'm a Filippino Jew who's never without his pith helmet. I don't like pizza.

I have no intention of ever touring New York City or even visiting the USA. There are plenty of places that are higher on my visiting list.

• Jimson C. Raskin

I know what you mean. There are far more cities in the world with more culture, better restaurants, and more diversity than New York City.

You couldn't pay me enough to go anywhere near New York City. I wouldn't mind trying the pizza though. Let me know when they install a transporter booth.

• Lv 4

Know what you mean. It's a good place to visit, though, but I wouldn't want to live there.

Got a friend in Brentwood. Has a $7,500,000 house. Visit at about once a year. I used to like Compton but there're too many Mexicans there now.