Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 3 weeks ago

Friendships? Why do you think some people have plenty of friends and why do some people have no friends? The more info the better. Thanks?

Some people have plenty of friends because their either popular or good at making friends. While the other side have no friends is because of a few reasons. Either they choose to be loners like myself or can't make friends. Hope this answers your Question.

• Ben

Life priorities. For some, a social life isn't that big a deal, others it is.

I don't have any. I have children, partner, sisters, brothers and I feel fine. When something is up I have someone to turn to. When I want to go out my sisters are the first I want to hang with. I put it down to when we were younger we were split up so now we are together we have become best friends.

• emily3 weeks agoReport

Lol no. I use to party go crazy blah blah. Been through and done it. I'm not fussed about friends is all.

As more as you try to become sociable, the more comfortable you find yourself to communicate with other people and the more comfortable you find yourself talking, more people find themselves comfortable talking to you and befriending you. That works vise versa as well.