Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenDo It Yourself (DIY) · 1 month ago

Better alternative to toilet paper?

I have bought many different brands and types of toilet paper but they always seem to break or get soggy. I need a better alternative to toilet paper because the white rolls of paper are not working for me.

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Have you tried pine cones?

• 3 weeks ago

I use Baby wipes, they are 100% more effective at cleaning yourself.

Imagine you have a 100 pound poo poo bird dump a load onto your face, do you simply wipe it off using dry paper tissues and be on your merry way, or do you use   baby wipes that are wet  and absorbent and are like a washcloth but even better,  the only better thing to do is use a bidet  however not many homes have a bidet.

Attachment image
  • 4 weeks ago

Trust me. The following do not do a good job consistently. They just do not.

40 grit sandpaper,

Go natural,

Wet your hands and use them.,

A bidet,

Wash yourself off in the shower,

A water jet.

Skeptical? Try the method on ten separate occasions, each time immediately following it up using toilet paper.

• 4 weeks ago

40 grit sandpaper be sure to wipe both ways for best job.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

my tongue;) haha

• Paul
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Wash yourself off in the shower

• elhigh
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Bidet or nothing. And even with a bidet you're going to want to dab yourself dry afterward.

Getting soggy and breaking is what it is supposed to do. Toilet paper is supposed to dissolve when it gets wet. Anything that DOESN'T do that is going to lead to clogs, so if you go changing to something besides toilet paper and wind up needing to have your drain line augered out, remember this answer.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Install a bidet.

• audrey
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

That's ridiculous. Toilet paper works perfectly well for millions of people.

• KD3 weeks agoReport

I feel sorry for your boyfriend.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Try greaseproof paper.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.