Shelly asked in PetsDogs · 4 weeks ago

Can I eat my dead dog?

so I have a recently deceased dog and I don't really want to bury it so I was thinking the next best option was to eat it but is it even legal to eat a dog and if it is legal to eat dog how do you even cook it properly

How big is your dog? You know what they say, the bigger the dog the sweeter the taste.

Not in the United States of America.

Yeah, but you have to cut off your own head and boil it first.

A fresh kill. It is legal to bury a dead pet in your own property. If own a house not pay rent for an apartment like me.

• Jack H

Will this be after you learn to live without breathing because its just too much work for you ? TROLL

It is NOT illegal in North America to eat your own dead dog.

You cannot, however, share the meat or sell it outside your immediate family.

There are certain cultures in Mexico, the USA and CANADA that legally eat dog meat. And I can assure you that they are NOT Asian.

No, who would want to eat their dead animal?

mmm... I say you deep fry or slow cook it.