Anonymous

Is it wrong that I am black and dislike most other black Americans? ?

I hate their aggressive, violent behavior

Mindsets (ex: blaming white people for everything, acting as if black on black crime isn't more common than white cop black person)

Acting as if everyone has to have the same beliefs based on being a victim especially of things they've never experienced (slavery)

Rauchy behavior in general and music. (twerking and making songs about killing and other low class things) 

Ruin everything. Neighborhoods, trends, nice places. 

It's not fair that all of us are seen as animals because others. It seriously makes me livid. 

I don't feel this way about foreign black people unless they're influenced by current urban American culture. The others generally have sense. 

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

It’s understandable and acceptable for you to dislike the very bad behaviors and victim playing mentalities of some black

Americans that you memorably observed in the United States, but you should always be able to acknowledge the fact of

other black Americans agreeing with the disapprovals you stated about those black Americans. Black people in general

are subconsciously ashamed of the negative comparisons and bad associations of what their racial group look like, and

bothered by the lower human development rates of their race, but the conditions of racial origin decreased their average

capabilities of attaining adequacies in cognitive abilities and emotional intelligence traits so some black people are more

likely to try to suppress their racial identity problems by acting hostilely and talking contemptuously. I assuming you only

acquaintedly know the foreign black people who seem alright and haven’t temporarily lived in the countries they are from;

regardless of their own nationalities, some considerable amounts of black people for their own racial population numbers

have done noticeable extents of offenses and disregards. Look up online world maps indicating average rates of human

development indexes. Recognize the different rates of white origin / majority countries to black origin / majority countries.

• 4 weeks ago

No, it's wrong to believe that most black Americans are like what you describe. They're not, it's just a minority. Do you hate whites and other non-blacks as well? Because many of the things you listed could and do apply to them, too.

• 4 weeks ago

What's wrong is getting on here to tell the white man that you agree with him.

If you have a problem with your family you don't tell the neighbors about it, you get the family together behind closed doors and you discuss it amongst yourselves.

Then when you step outside together you put on a united front.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Well if that's the way you see it then are Whites wrong for hating you? You say you do not do those things and you are an individual and that's how you expect to be seen yet you do not even want to see your own kind that way. Well, that's not the way other races are going to see it they will agree with you and include you in on what you hate.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.