Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 3 weeks ago

Would you rather drive a car or take public transportation? And why?

I would take public transportation when I am drunk. But when I am going for a long journey and not drunk, I prefer to drive most of the time.

Driving, because you are 100% independent that way.

I hate being at the mercy of late and unreliable public transport.

• Mike

On work days driving is time consuming and stressful and there is no place to park. On the train I can relax and read the paper or snooze. In the evening and on weekends, public transport runs less frequently and there are parking spaces available and driving into midtown is much faster.

• TC

Public transportation for me. I live in a city that is extremely congested, and public transit is best to get around

That depends on where I am going. There are times that public transportation is better, but sometimes it won't get me to where I want to go.

I'd rather drive a car. Public transportation scares me. I'm not a huge people person.

• .

Public transportation. It has been years since I've driven a car.