Are young men or older men more controlling to women?

Any of the either

insecure men are the controlling ones. some men become more secure in themselves with age... i certainly did.

i'm protective without being possessive, and my wife shows appreciation for my trust by never betraying it.

why would she stray when she has me?

"Are young men or older men more controlling to women? "

Female men are the most controlling to women. Otherwise it is lesbians, hands down!

.

Dude nobody has this answer. both can be controlling. how old are you? you ask and say some of the dumbest stuff like you have a little brain that isnt fully developed yet

No one knows till it happens. It doesn't matter what I or any one thinks; we cannot pull this answer out of a hat.

50/50  older wiser men know a whore when they see one,, especially trouble making ones pretending to be all innocent, biggest mouths on the Planet..  Married and willing to cheat on husband...  and husbands that don't have a clue...  "Not my wife!"  "Yes, especially your wife."

i think it depends on the guy and not how old they are

• John

Most definitely, young men.

It seems more like both are controlling