Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Will God punish the tortures even thought they put a machine to do it?

Some people around the world are being tortured with electromagnetic beams that burn their bodies, they are also attacked in their private parts, listening voices insulting them, talking about traumas etc. Also are spied 24 hours a day and are bad threat by the administrations, stores etc. Also some street theatre are done to provoke them. Their dreams are manipulate with scripted histories. They receive videos, images etc in their minds.

Why is that happening?

It's called Remote Neural Monitoring, Gang Stalking, Mind Control, Monarch Project and MK Ultra?

How to fight it spiritually?

How do they have this technolgy?

Why does EMF affects computers etc?

you don't say whether you have been subject to this, but if so, I'm so sorry for you. It takes a long time, and a lot of work with Jesus, to get healed from that. But, yes, this is so horrible what they (the satanists) are doing to people; they will be properly punished by God whether they used machines or whatever they use. And they do have very sophisticated technology at their disposal.

You need to belong to Jesus before you can fight them spiritually, and there's a lot to learn about how to do it, but there are books available, and a few pastors that are trained to help people. Ask Jesus to show you what He wants you to do.

• Jake

A person can battle torture and other sins using voting, political activism, the rosary and fasting.

I don't know. I'll text El Supremo and ask him. He'll know. When he gets back to me I'll let you know.

• choko_canyon
      1 month agoReport

To the anonymous poster: I seriously hope you're trolling, because if you're not then you have substantial psychological problems that should be treated immediately. Have you ever been evaluated by a mental health professional? If you're not trolling, why do you have me blocked?

Everything happens because God wants it to, so obviously He wants the torture to happen.