Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 3 weeks ago

Why do Atheists murder people?

i seen most Atheists saying there's nothing wrong with murder but why do they think that? just curious

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Shadow
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

I don’t murder people. Murder is wrong and goes against a persons right to live. So you have the wrong idea about atheists once again you moron. You’re always the “just curious” person and your questions are ridiculous.

• reme_1
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Atheists do not say that. And you are an idiot.

• 3 weeks ago

I often wondered why they all dont murder people.

If I didnt believe in a final judgement. Why wouldn't, I just go bump off the rich guy and move into his house, dive his car, whatever ? sure someone my kill me, but so what would that matter if life has no reason anyway, and soon enough were all gonna be dead, what would it matter when I or you die.

• poldi2
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

"most atheists saying there's nothing wrong with murder" - not one atheist I know has ever said that.

Seems Christians think its okay to murder as long as they are killing someone that is not a Christian.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

I guess for the same reason theists murder people, they believe they have good reasons to do so.

• Doc
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

Met a lot of Atheist have you ?

• barty
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Lying for Jesus again? Murder rates are highest in the Bible belt, and I've never seen an atheist say there's nothing wrong with murder.

It's Christians who say it's only murder if it's unjustified killing, and they can come up with loads of reasons to say some murder was justified.

• 3 weeks ago

Where I lived it was usually because someone tried to horn in on one of my corners, a low level seller used too much product or didn't come up with all the cheddar, or in retaliation for one of my crew getting capped in a drive by.

They did get a beat down, though, when they didn't know how to conjugate a verb and used the wrong tense.

• 3 weeks ago

Well, the religious people always pray to their Gods before a battle. The Protestants who dropped the bombs on Japan prayed for the Lord to Guide them and the Japanese prayed to their Emperor God. Religious people then say their God is more powerful when the win a war.

Source(s): "The Book of Kings", by God
  • That is a lie. You see nothing of the sort.

Attachment image
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.