Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsEngagements & Weddings · 1 month ago

Should I break up with inconsiderate fiancé?

My boyfriend proposed to me earlier this year. I said yes. I’ve been dreaming of my wedding day since I was a child. So I immediately started planning. Turns out the wedding I want will cost $120,000. But my fiancé is being difficult. He says he doesn’t want to spend all that money. His mom is sick and he wants to spend money on her and her treatment. I can’t stop crying. I can’t believe he’d treat me this way. He obviously doesn’t want me to be happy. I’m wondering if I should break up with him. What do you think?

27 Answers

Relevance
  • GB
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

He should dump you.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

YES

by all means

BRAKE UP with that selfish inconsiderate piece-o-s*it

He's Better off without you!

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Is your expensive dream wedding that is only ONE DAY more important than the life of his mother? If you were my fiance I'd break it off with you in a heart beat. That is not kind at all

• Orla C
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

You want to spend HOW MUCH on a wedding?

No, break up with him. He doesn't deserve you at all.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Lita
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

You should stop trolling.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes, break up with him (and go find a troll who'd be a better match for you because this can't possibly be a serious question).

• 1 month ago

You're either a troll or a brat.

• Brian
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

No, you shouldn't break up with him.

But he should break up with you.

• 1 month ago

He should bail out on YOU!

You are a greedy, irresponsible b1tch who doesn't know the difference between love and spending money.

My first wife was like you: she had no financial responsibility. She left me because I was not rich enough for her. Ironically, my second wife and I spent wisely, and we are multimillionaires today.

• D
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

a multimillionaire on yahoo answers lmao

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You're spending way too much on a wedding. That's more than a college education.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.