I had a dream people getting hurt and after walking up im getting anxiety cause I cant remember the dream. Why is this?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

You might've had a true dream which caused a n emotional reaction that you couldn't control and because you couldn't remember your dream you couldn't resolve the issue in your mind.

• 4 weeks ago

Hurt in real life In the dream to be injured, shows that in real life you are tired emotionally, weakened by worries. ... Emotional instability Someone else is injured (the person you know) shows that in your real life that person is in a vulnerable state physically, emotionally, or mentally.

• 1 month ago

Victoria, to me it sounds like you have a tender soul, and pain in others causes pain in yourself. However what you don't realize is that when we dream we are actually dreaming of ourselves. We try to disguise it truth, by using other people to show action in our dreams. So my question to you is, in your real Life where and how have you been hurt? For your own peace of mind, try to remember why you have such anxiety. What has happened to you recently in your real Life which has disturbed your peace of mind? Answer that question and you will have the answer to your dream.

• 1 month ago

where did you walk up to

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • enn
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

People get hurt every day. You are unhappy about being unable to prevent or control circumstances that cause people to get hurt. This can be difficult to overcome when you have sympathy and empathy for other people. A way to overcome this is to learn First Aid. Go to a local Red Cross class and learn First Aid. Then, get a GOOD First Aid kit, one with good bandages, towels and rags for wiping up blood, alcohol prep pads, and bandage wraps for ankles and wrists, and keep this kit in your car and at home. We drive 30 miles to and from the nearest town, and having a good first aid kit in our vehicle means that if we are the first to see the car accident, we are prepared to help clean up wounds and call 911 for an ambulance. By being much more prepared in real life for emergencies and with good advance training, you can't prevent the circumstances that cause people to get hurt, but you CAN be a person who knows what to do in an emergency and can be of real help with First Aid. Try this and good luck!

• Jay
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Because you have poor memory

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.