Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

Is ok for me 26 year old guy masturbate to girl FB and IG photo I have known since childhood who lives across road from me she 25?

She is very beautiful blonde girl with freckles on her cheeks. She plays sport her in Ireland and she has jock BF she been dating him since 2012 does have a fit body. A friend of mine told me she has a bit of diva personality but I don't know since don't hang out with her anymore not since my early teen years.

I always think about her get butterflies in mys stomach when I see her.

Chad BF you mean the jock who on the local hurling team but he is average looking he has muscles but he is average I am nice nerd.

I feel so happy when get orgasm after masturbating to her photos she a work of art her parents did good job make such a gorgeous woman.

So Anonymous I so should move on don't lust after Kate o' Brien because I fancy her.

Kate mum Geraldine grew up with my mum so it is a bit weird I fancy my mum childhood friends daughter.

Kate mum, not even a sexy blonde like her she brown hair has wrinkles now probably was attractive when she was Kate age no way would she be as sexy as Kate who has gotten the sex of more guys then her mum did at aged 25 I can guarantee that. Her mum should be proud of such a sexy daughter her daughter is a sex goddess just waiting for some handsome jock stud put babies in her marry her.

Kevy hardly going rape girl of known since childhood I would never rape any girl Kate such beautiful wonderful girl couldn't bare to see her hurt.

Blue pixie why is that is Kate to difficult for people with Autism to deal with a blonde diva who plays sports has sex with jocks.

Blue Pixi people with Autism are smart despite or obsessiveness with things we aren't all retarded.

Yes just don't broadcast it on here.

It is wrong and im going to tell her

You poor thing, you already told us you have autism, maybe look for another girl with autism if you want a chance.

It's OK to REPORT your question, like I did.

BUT, let's ANSWER it! it perverts POLITICS! We're a FAKE CROWD drowning out people!

it averts progress, it's a threat to humanity- it's

WEAPONIZED insanity.

Yep. Beat off to her slutty pics.

She posted them in public for your consumption.

Lolz

A round of mind bleach, everyone? I'm buying.

It's only abnormal when you feel the need to tell people about it.

That's creepy.

• Ramona

What she doesn't know won't kill her. It only becomes weird if she knows by telling her (as i've seen that happen).

I would caution that once you do this, it will kind of show on your face (nerves, excitability) when talking to her but she won't know why you look weird, you just end up looking weird.

No, it is not okay. You are one of the brainwashed, bluepilled beta males that society is permeated with. A victim of gynocentric propaganda.

Stop worshiping this woman; she will only care about her Chad boyfriend, not you.

Find a valuable hobby instead.

Edit:

Ignore the liberals who want you to continue worshiping women. They just want male slaves.

No one cares. Masturbate to whoever (or whatever) you want