Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

My mother does nothing but insult people. How do I know what she says about me?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Tepee
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Best answer

You have to assume you aren't exempt from her criticisms.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Just don't ask her. I used to be so concerned with mom's drama because I really thought she was hurt. Then she kicked me out of the house. It turned out other family members also told her to ignore the nasty comments others made about her. Her stupid boyfriend almost beat her up and she did nothing but talk crap about me saying I was a bad mom who didn't spend time with my son (while i was struggling every evening looking for a job) she also made mean comments about my cooking claiming the food was disgusting. She would also buy my son food so that I wouldn't get to share what I cooked for a family meal. She would also pay him to do her chores while she was home all day gossiping on the phone. So I had to tell my son part of the reason was because she was just getting old and had suffered an injury and that way he would be more empathetic towards her. He knew not to mention her so often to me even though he himself would be the one around her all day. It was just so sad how everytime she talked to our family members she would rant to them saying I never cared for my son. 

• 4 weeks ago

My mother does the same. Just ignore if you can.

• 4 weeks ago

Just don't care. Have self confidence!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • geezer
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Ask someone else !

• 1 month ago

She says the same about you, gurnateed. unfortunately, ts has become such a habit, she would be surprised if confonted by e every negative thing she says 100 times a day.

• 1 month ago

i dont think you can know unless someone tells you

• 1 month ago

Why would you care?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.