What sort of person would you choose to ride along with you on your next journey?

99 Answers

Relevance
  • Dimple
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Best answer

Someone who doesn’t depend on me financially

• Bad Guy
      Lv 5
      3 weeks agoReport

*lays a kiss on her forehead*... continue to mourn your late husband and take as long as you need...

• 4 weeks ago

Ya got a good bud bud and

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Someone who I can relate to. I would choose my wife every time. we have many things in common,

• 4 weeks ago

Someone who is confident and funny..

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • ron h
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

if the journey is a few hours, or all day, I'm not sure. I'm a man, so women are definitely nice, but if you're traveling with a man, piss stops are wherever you can pull off the road, and you can talk about women and tell really foul jokes. I've got a couple of male cousins that I've taken day-long drives with, and I'd travel cross-country with them.

• Graci4 weeks agoReport

Hm... but what if you found a nice woman who is a good guy friend and also a good female friend all in one? Or a guy who is all in one?

• 4 weeks ago

I don't journey,,,just walk to the bar. to a friendly person who is buying

• 4 weeks ago

Someone who's fun, good conversationalists, a bit spontaneous, good sense of humor, enjoys adventure.

• 4 weeks ago

Quiet intelligent people.

• 4 weeks ago

one who will sit down, strap in and shut up...and not f*ck with the radio station

• 1 month ago

Someone that doesn’t mind music or podcasts.

• 1 month ago

Ideally no one.

Otherwise, someone comfortable in silence and with minimal expectation.

• ꕶιཞҽɳ
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Perhaps for the average woman. The real question is "Are they up for me?"

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.