Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 4 weeks ago

My Dad is arrogant. How do I stop being so mad about him being like this?

2 Answers

  • 4 weeks ago
    Best answer

    by not being around him , and if youre underage and hes being abusive call cps

  • 4 weeks ago

    By accepting him for the person he is, faults and all. The exact same way he accepts you despite all of your faults.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.