Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

How do I show my face at school again?

I just went to homecoming and alot happened. This one ***** who is a factor in spreading the bad word about me and why no one likes me was there. I finally approached her and asked her what’s going on, seeing as she’s also whispering about me with glares through the night. Her words? “**** happens, get over it. I’m over it.” I didn’t stub my toe, I lost a chance of making any friends til I graduate. This is where I began to crack, I said “You’re over it okay you’re over it but you don’t apologize to me?” She looks up at me getting angry, “I don’t have to apologize for ****!” This is when I snap and I throw my drink on her. Impulse always gets the best of me. This turns into a fight until we are separated. My friend, who I’ve been on the outs with, is crying harder than I’ve ever seen her cry. My other friend is close with the ***** now covered with sprite.

...I go home early. I was already hated and avoided, why did I have to do that? I want people to like me but now it’s also known that I’m a crazy *****. Do I deserve this? How can I go back to school?

• Linda

She was out of line but by you getting on her level and throwing your drink on her sending her into a maniac and you two had to be physically separated, made it look like you are a psycho. In truth, she pushed you to the limits. Try to explain yourself one on one to your friends. If you can find one person to sympathize with you, then you can convince others and also keep a tighter rein on your emotions. Walk away when you find yourself about to erupt in anger. This will blow over if you work on how you handle anger and stay away from this troublemaker who knows how to press your buttons.

Accidently throw her off the stairs.

just ignore her and go to school, she's obviously failing in school and wants to take it out on someone, she's going to be the one that ends up more worse off in the long run

Just go to school. Everyone will forget about it sooner than later. These people don't really matter in the big picture.

Just think fu ck u all

An intelligent person controls themselves. You're lucky she attacked you back, she could have called the police on you and you'll have a criminal record that'll stay with you forever.

I would suggest that you should just send it

Put a bag over your head

Your real friends come after high school. Just hang in there I know how hard it is. Once you Graduate there will be your choice to see these people.

• Jamey

You sound like you have a short fuse. My advice is to calm down about.