Why can't I be racist against chinese people when they are a threat to my country USA ?

I dont care if you are chinese born here or whatever your genes tell you to be oyal to your own peoplem.

I'm going to be racist now.

It's not the people that are the problem, it's the Chinese government.

Whatever you're smoking, I suggest you stop while you're ahead.

You aren't bright enough to run the flag up a pole right side up. You can be racist if you want to, and if right now is good for you, then have at it. How do you know if a Chinese person (it's capitalized, incidentally), is a threat to this country? And what, exactly, does you "being a racist" look like? How will that solve this big, looming problem you perceive to exist of Chinese people threatening the USA?

Because most don't give a damn about the U.S.. They just do their best to get ahead in life, like the rest of us. You can dislike the Chinese government, but hating the whole country or people just because they're of Chinese descent? That's ridiculous.

You can. They're racist against anybody not white including their own race.

• Anna
      4 weeks agoReport

No they're not. My ex is Chinese and I'm white and he and his family are not at all racist. My boyfriends mum on the other hand who is half Hungarian is racist as was her dad (my boyfriend is NOT racist and neither is his dad).

Because Asian men already have janitor faces.

Who says you can't? Go for it. Knock yourself out. Absolutely no one cares.

Racism is irrational generalisation. It's up to you to test the quality of the claims that you make in this question, and if they turn out to be valid, fair enough. However, genes don't tell you to be loyal to your own people. A healthy species has individuals who are genetically diverse because they will have fewer inherited health problems.

why do so many trolls have an anime avatar??

or do they have some dorky cringe asian female fetish???

or are they basement dwelling losers trolling on their computer all day?

• you are a threat to the whole world with ur small brain