Why can't I be racist against chinese people when they are a threat to my country USA ?

I dont care if you are chinese born here or whatever your genes tell you to be oyal to your own peoplem.

I'm going to be racist now.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

It's not the people that are the problem, it's the Chinese government.

• 1 month ago

Whatever you're smoking, I suggest you stop while you're ahead.

• 1 month ago

You aren't bright enough to run the flag up a pole right side up. You can be racist if you want to, and if right now is good for you, then have at it. How do you know if a Chinese person (it's capitalized, incidentally), is a threat to this country? And what, exactly, does you "being a racist" look like? How will that solve this big, looming problem you perceive to exist of Chinese people threatening the USA?

• 1 month ago

Because most don't give a damn about the U.S.. They just do their best to get ahead in life, like the rest of us. You can dislike the Chinese government, but hating the whole country or people just because they're of Chinese descent? That's ridiculous.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

You can. They're racist against anybody not white including their own race.

• Anna
      Lv 5
      4 weeks agoReport

No they're not. My ex is Chinese and I'm white and he and his family are not at all racist. My boyfriends mum on the other hand who is half Hungarian is racist as was her dad (my boyfriend is NOT racist and neither is his dad).

• 1 month ago

Because Asian men already have janitor faces.

• 1 month ago

Who says you can't? Go for it. Knock yourself out. Absolutely no one cares.

• 1 month ago

Racism is irrational generalisation. It's up to you to test the quality of the claims that you make in this question, and if they turn out to be valid, fair enough. However, genes don't tell you to be loyal to your own people. A healthy species has individuals who are genetically diverse because they will have fewer inherited health problems.

• 1 month ago

why do so many trolls have an anime avatar??

or do they have some dorky cringe asian female fetish???

or are they basement dwelling losers trolling on their computer all day?

• you are a threat to the whole world with ur small brain

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.